Return & Refund Policy
Our returns policy tries to match the expectations of our customers whilst maintaining the commercial viability of the business. Anything contained below is in addition to any statutory rights under NSW law
14 Day on Sales Return Policy
This means you may return any item (excluding all food and free gift items) for a full refund or exchange provided;
- Proof of purchase
- The items have not been used
- Returned with the original content and packaging intact
- A letter with the returned product very clearly stating whether you desire a refund or exchange for the returned product
In other words we are able to re-sell the item as unused. Any delivery fee will be in favour of the customer’s expense.
This Return Policy excludes all FREE gift items from Liquid Chocolate.
Domestic Chocolate Fondue Fountains appliances
When still under warranty, you need to return the Home Domestic Chocolate Fondue Fountain appliances together with a copy of the proof of purchase invoice/receipt to the following address.
PO Box 273
Maroubra, NSW, 2035
Warranty of the use of the Domestic Chocolate Fondue Fountains will cease if being misused or not used in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines eg using the home appliance as commercial equipment.
We are not allowed to accept any food for return. NSW and Insurance policy guidelines clearly prohibit re-selling food. This includes the following.
- Chocolate of any forms
- Fresh fruits
- Dipping food including candies
Rental Equipment Refund
Liquid Chocolate fountains are very reliable and easy to use. The specially processed chocolate is also very easy to melt and use.
For your peace of mind, the performance of the equipment and chocolate is fully guaranteed. To enable us to provide you with the very best service, there are some simple and reasonable conditions to this guarantee. In the unlikely event of you encountering a problem, this allows us to promptly verify the cause of your issue and protects us from fraudulent claims.
We will gladly provide a refund for the cost of your booking, less any food or chocolate used and delivery costs, if:
- equipment has been set up indoors and on a level surface, and in accordance with our instructions, AND
- equipment malfunctions resulting in no chocolate flow, AND/OR,
- chocolate does not flow correctly in the fountain when prepared in accordance with our instructions and samples of the chocolate are kept for analysis by our factory, AND
- all steps in the troubleshooting section of the supplied instructions are followed, AND
- the supplied technical support telephone contact is called prior to or during the event (i.e. not after the function is over).
IMPORTANT. In the event of equipment failure, poor chocolate flow or queries regarding the supplied instructions, the 24 hour technical support number provided must be called BEFORE or
DURING the event for any refund to be considered.
We will not consider a refund if:
- reportedly failed equipment tests OK in the factory (you are welcome to return the equipment and witness the testing personally!) AND/OR
- nobody calls the 24 hour support number prior to or during the event to report the problem, ie you do not provide us with an opportunity to talk you through the issue or provide on-site support, AND/OR
- samples of poor flowing chocolate are not kept for later analysis, OR
- equipment is not made available for collection at the end of the booked rental period.
In the event of equipment restraint, an ongoing rental fee of from $195 to $660 depending on model, per day beyond the rental period plus opportunity costs may be charged in the event no fault is found in the equipment or consumables or if the technical support contact is not called as above.